DATE: September 2021
ROLE: Project / Campaign Manager
TYPE: Part-time, Permanent
START: October 2021
APPLY: LINK HERE
We’re looking for an experienced part-time Project / Campaign Manager to join our team. This is a step-up role for a current marketing manager/executive/coordinator who has strong project management skills or a campaign manager who is looking to take on more responsibility and move into a role that has a heavy slant on:
- Project management
- Campaign Management
- Managing customer relationships
- B2B marketing
We are looking for a Central Coast-based individual and think it would suit, amongst others:
- Someone that has previously been commuting to Sydney from the Central Coast who wants to reclaim their time (less applicable during lockdown!)
- a parent looking to properly re-establish themselves into work
- someone who really enjoys, or is really good at, managing multiple projects
- someone whose role makes them responsible for marketing support or leadership for a network of organisations such as franchisees, partners or professional community
- a B2B marketing manager at an IT, professional services or finance company
We’re a Central Coast based marketing organisation specialising in doing business-to-business marketing for companies all over Australia within the technology and professional services space. We have an office based in Gosford.
We’ve recently undergone significant growth and are looking for talented people to help keep us ahead of schedule on work for our highly valued customers.
You’ll start on a part-time basis working 3-4 days a week depending on your availability.
You’ll quickly be introduced to senior people at our customers and take an active role in the delivery of their work. This could cover:
- Social Media management
- Website projects
- Campaign management
- Covering all facets of marketing including branding, copywriting, design, digital ads, SEO, email marketing, sales & marketing automation programs
You’ll need to be comfortable with technical and, (sometimes!) dry, subject matter – our customers are in technical industries such as IT, Finance, Legal and Accounting.
We need someone that thrives in a busy environment and is excellent at managing their time and multiple projects at once. You’ll need to be self-sufficient – able to drive project outcomes without relying too heavily on other team members. You’ll need to develop gravitas with our customers and your opinion will matter to them.
You should have a solid working knowledge of the different specialist knowledge sets involved in marketing, even if you haven’t practised them all yourself. These include; marketing strategy, project management, campaign management, social media, websites, SEO, design, content marketing, inbound marketing, marketing and sales automation.
The primary part of your role will involve these key elements:
- Execution and project management of the marketing strategy that we’ve set including interviewing, writing briefs, copywriting, editing, presenting to customers, managing media spend, directing social media activity, telemarketing scripts, event coordination and working with our fantastic marketing strategists to guide you, and our amazing coordinators to support you
- Accountability for day-to-day customer relationships and account management, providing customer updates via their weekly WIP
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The core things you MUST have are:
- An ability to do the actual work: Whilst you will plan out projects / campaigns and manage them, a lot of this role is about actually doing the work – we’re a small team and getting stuff done is paramount. If you’re happiest when you’re getting your hands dirty executing on work you’ve planned out, then this role is for you.
- Ability to establish yourself as a trusted partner: We believe that good marketing lies at the heart of all good business. Whilst we’re marketers, Mogrify prides itself on being commercially-savvy and understanding business. We and our customers need someone that is not intimidated by a customers’ job title and can talk in non-marketing language to them.
- Social skills: We want to have banter with each other and enjoy each other’s company – if you’re not afraid to tell a funny story from time to time then you’ll fit in just fine!
In addition to the above, we want someone that can demonstrate Mogrify’s core values in their personal and professional life:
- Challenge Why – We need to know the why. It’s not enough to be told something’s the case. We come with opinions, ideas and an open mind.
- Be Commercial – We don’t speak marketing fluff. We cut through to the things that matter. We recognise where other business considerations trump marketing.
- Team Think – We care enough to listen carefully, consider options, and make the best decisions for the Mogrify family and our customers.
- Say it, Do it – We don’t shirk ownership. If we commit to doing something we take pride in starting, owning and finishing it.
INTERESTED? HERE’S WHAT TO DO:
- Click on the LINK HERE
- Please upload your CV and a short Hello Video (max 25MB) introducing yourself (hand-held phone video is fine!)
- If you want to send through any examples of work to support, then feel free!
- We’ll be in touch thereafter.
Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Mogrify Team